Thursday, February 14, 2013

Celcom Porta Wifi

Just got a Celcom Porta Wifi,  Pretty easy to use,  each devise have its own password,  all you have to do is slot in the sim card, and you are good to go 

Am using the prepaid option,  so i can actually change sim card instead of reloading the old sim card. 

Seems smooth,  like the fact that you can use it at home, to 5 devices using the USB Plug to power it with out getting a wifi router,  and you can also use it in your car using the car cigarette adapter,  Also can plug in direct to any divice USB port.  

For this month am using the RM68 per month package,  after that lets see....  

1 comment:

  1. I have used Celcom Porta Wifi since 7 Feb.
    I was happy with broadband speed during Feb, but in March the network connection drops every 10 -15 minutes.
    As a work-around, I remove the Porta Wifi from my laptop and replace it after 15 seconds to re-set the connection. A real pain in the ass!!!
    I called Celcom Cust Serice and a helpful Technican told me Celcom has problem with network dropping the Broadband connection to Porta WiFi in KL Area.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads