Saturday, May 14, 2011

The 5000km Service for Alza

The 5000km Service for Alza

The 2nd Service or 5K Km service for My Alza was done earlier as it was already 3 months from the first service. The Damage is RM96.65, for changing the Engine Oil, the Oil Filter, Drain Plug and the Windshield Shampoo.

Service at the Nibong Tebal Perodua (Franchise) Service Center at Nibong Tebal was fast. I was even met at the door! (this is not the first time either as when I when there to book my service slot I was also greeted at the door) And the servicing was done within 45 min, even though there were a number of cars there.

The few minor complains I had were more a less attended to professionally by the foreman, however I am disappointed in a few things.

· If there is any problems with the In Car entertainment ie the CD/Radio Set, they have to remove the entire set and send it down to KL, leaving me with a nice big hole in the dashboard, till it get back which may take a few weeks, the good news is that the CD/Radio set has a 3 years warranty.

· This SC it seems still do not have the full set of optional accessories – so looks like I have to head to another SC one that is operated by Perodua If I want install the automatic headlamp, or even to see what other accessories there is. Of course I do understand that a Franchise SC would not have the full optional accessories stock, but they should have info on this.

So far My experience with the Alza and Perodua Service Center has show that it is possible for good and fast service if we put our mind into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads