Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BM Mee Goreng – Haji Mohd Mee Kuah Ketam

BM Mee Goreng – Haji Mohd Mee Kuah Ketam

@snapshots

GPS Location : N 05,21,167 E 100,28,439


Been a while I drop by to have this Mee Goreng at this location. Around 3 years I believe. While passing through I decided to stop by for Lunch, and I was not disappointed. The Mee and the Pasembore is as good as ever, cost RM3 per plate. The ambiance is as usual hot, beside the busy BM to Kulim Road, before St Anne Church, near a Petrol Station you will find this shack that serve the Best Malay Mee Kuah Ketam in the Whole of Penang State.

The Mee Goreng


Pasembore
(indian style spicy salad, turnips, potatos, beansprout, eggs)

Frankly I believe it’s not the Kuah Ketam, but the sambal sotong that they drench on the Mee and the Pasembor. To cool me down I have the Coconut water, Refreshing. How long more will this shack be here? I am seeing signs of modernization, Standard Logo T Shirts, Cash Register etc.

Fact is every one in town say the mee is good, I find the Pasembore much better, and its healthier

Seberang Prai Tengah, Bukit Mertajam, Malay Mee Goreng, Pasembore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads