Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Digital Photo Frame Part 2 – sound



The sound from the DPF when playing music is soft and tiny, (may be due to the speaker location which is at the back) unless you place the speaker in a manner that can “bounce” the sound off a wall etc, which will help to boost up the sound.

To me, the sound is still to soft, so i hook up my computer speakers (review at http://malaysiansnapshots2.blogspot.com/2009/12/multimedia-speakers.html here ) just to see if it will help, Well to my surprise it did, and it is pretty clear too, much much better and clearer then playing the same MP3 on the laptop.

Now I can clearly hear the Music even in my room upstairs in my Double Story Terrace House with the Photo frame and Speaker down stair at the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads