Friday, October 2, 2009

Moon Cake Festival - 2009 Pesta Tanglun

For my family Moon cake festival is all about moon cake lotus flavor with salted egg yolk, no other flavor please, and it has to be Holomon Restaurant Brand till it close down years back.

Commercially produce moon cake, 1/2 the price of the branded ones.

Now a day, moon cake have come beyond that traditional flavors with, cheese, termisu, durian and what not and in two main choice of bake and unbake. Personally I like the unbake lotus flavour.

Now you can find many many brands from the traditional to the new exotic, but due to their pricing, I find the value for money commercial brands much much better actually.

Moon Cake festival is also lantern festival, so this year I went traditional with modern and purchase for my Kids a battery operated Lantern for the two young ones, and well as a traditional candle lit lantern for my eldest .
Mix of Tradition and Modern, Candle Power Lenten with Disney Motive.
Battery Lenten!

If all goes well, weather permitting, work permitting, traffic permitting. My family will be over at the Esplanade for the State organise festival - Pesta Tanglun on the 3rd of September 2009......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads