Friday, October 2, 2009

Google Waves - The New Comunication Method!

I stumble across this Google Waves (which is still very experimental) , which seem to be a combination of email, instant messaging, facebook, twitter, blog all in one which all or selected persons can collaborate are work together or share on a documents, photos and so on.

And the best is you can have instant messaging with more then one persons! Many time i have wanted to have a group conversation with two or more person talking about the same thing.

Well it is being release to a 100,000 people first, and I hope to get a invitation for the 2nd group. I have sign up already.

It look pretty futuristic, and It will work best with a mobile device. I like, Google please send me the activation pass word please please as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads