Monday, December 29, 2008

My Current Gadgets - My Conputer – Acer Aspire 2920 2Ghz

Laptop - Acer Aspire 2920 2Ghz

Acer Aspire 2920 2ghz, I suppose its just like any other 12inch laptop out there, Battery life is around 2 hours, what surprising to me is the Acer E Empowering Technology especially its E Recovery that is built in (all internal does not need a recovery cd at all).

The E Recovery can Back up your computer, and restore to that back up, and also it reformats C Drive to Factory Format, With the last all it take is around 30 min or so and you have a “brand new” computer again, without all the things you install to make the computer hang etc. And this is done with out having to put in any CD! It is all build in.

I have done it myself twice. As I know no other computer other then the Aspire Series has this. Just wonder why this feature is not heavily advertised, as this feature to be is a "killer" feature, I use to pay some guy to reformat my c drive every year, and have to reconfigure my laptop again. Why I have to do this? The computer slow downs over time, Reformat boost the speed up again.


In the past 20 years, I have purchase a total 6 computers personally, My first computer was a desktop was a 086, with no hard disk, that cost me RM4K plus, which is a good some of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads