Monday, December 29, 2008

My Contents

The main categories in this blog will be, My Food, My Gadgets, My Penang, My Observations

.

In “My Food”, will appear the food found at Hawker Stalls, Coffee Shops, Food Courts, Restaurants, which I or my family patronise either on a daily basis, or which we wonder into once in a while.
.
.

In “My Gadgets”, will feature the gadgets, the technology, that I have use personally (meaning i purchase), or that I have access to and have use.

.

In “My Penang”, will feature my observation pertaining to the State of Penang, along with its food, happenings and plans for the state.

.

In “My Observation”, will feature, my views on other things than the above.

.

.

There will be other subcategory of course especially on locations, e.g. Penang Island, Penang Mainland, Towns.

You will also notice I will not be publishing personal photographs in this blog out of privacy concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads