Monday, December 29, 2008

What is @snapshots

This is my 2nd life blog, my first blog call Snapshots in a way, was my blog to learn how to blog, I have to say that I made more than my fair share of mistakes, in setting up and operating that blog. However after operating that blog for 2 years I think it time to move on to be more focus.

.

.

@snapshots will be my general blog, where I will be blogging on the following categories My Food, My Gadgets, My Penang, My Observations, along with 2 other blogs, @Penang & Malaysia blog on Penang and Malaysian Tourism sites, and @photoshoot, a blog on photography. Right now, this two other blog will be on hold, till @snapshots is up and running and have built up some content, then these 2 blog will undergo revision.

.

.

@snapshots will be a blog incorporating Photos & GPS, where all the photos location and blog post should be GPS tag where possible in case I, my family or others want to go revisit that location ;-). A Map helps, but I think GPS is better, so @snapshots, will really start on food, and locations once I get a GPS (hopefully a Nokia N82)

.

.


Oh, Snapshots will remain for the time being, till @snapshots build up its readership, but I will be transferring content over, with either revisits,(to get new photos or gps coordinates), rewrites, or just port them over. In the mean time please go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads