Monday, December 29, 2008

Comments Policy on this Blog

Comments will be strictly moderated. Difference in opinions, Suggestions, Alternative & Corrections will be greatly appreciated as it enhances this blog, however foul language & put me downs will not be tolerate nor will it be publish , So please watch what you write in the comments, I prefer to err on the conservative side.

Comments with commercial web links will not be published so please don’t bother, unless you ask me very nicely, I may even put up a blog post on it, so contact me first. Comment with email address especially from those seeking help, will be replied to via e mail to the email address provide and the comments will also not be publish to protect the personal information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads