Monday, September 10, 2012

Acer Tablet A510 - Accessories

Accessories for the Acer Tablet A510 seems to be unavailable or very hard to find.

I have been running to all the Major Shopping Complexes in Seberang Prai, trying to get a protractor screen & a book cover for the tablet.

I finally found one mobile accessories shop who is willing to modify a protractor screen to fit the A510, that cost me RM30, that is after like 10 shops.

As for the book cover, it just like the only tablet out there is the Ipad, nothing else seems to exist, other then for the Samsung tablet 10.1, or the Samsung tablet 2 7.0, I finally found the book cover at Mega Mall Prai, at one of the 2nd floor shop. Cost me RM88/-

I have not yet start looking for a car charger or the dock ..........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads