To see my other reviews on Samsung Galaxy Wonder - Click on Tab Galaxy W :-), More review coming over the next few weeks? on the Phone, The Apps on the Phone and New Apps that I will download.
Samsung Galaxy Wonder has a Wonder Camera, its the best camera for low light shots I have ever seen! its even better then my compact super zoom Fuji S700. See the photos below! Taken in Low Light, in the auto setting! and then crop!
My Comments on the Camera
- There is no dedicated camera button, so you have to launch your camera using the touchscreen , and then take photos using the touch screen, that not so good. You cannot have easy access to your camera. (actually not too bad - if you put a short cut to camera on you home screen)
- Controls are on the Left and Right of the screen, when holding the phone in landscape mode, (Or top/bottom portrait)
- On the Right is the Switch between video n camera mode, center is the shuttle, and bottom is the last photo taken / galley.
- On the left is the (from the top) the switch back and front camera, flash, and 2 switchable keys and bottom is the settings
- In the settings we have, among others
:- Scene Mode which have Potrait, Landscape, Night, Sports, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dawn, Fall Colour, Firework, Text, Candle Light, Back Light.
:- Focus Mode, Auto & Macro
Update : The Camera auto setting seem to work very well, you really do not need to fiddle around with the setting and such not to get a OK photo! I will be testing out the camera over a few weeks before posting about it.
:- Effects, Negative, Grayscale, Sepia