Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dinner at Near Perkaka Square, USM, Penang Island

Dinner at Near Perkaka Square, USM, Penang Island

Was over on the Island at night due to some chores, as such I indulge my self and my family with my favorite pastime, Kopit Tiam Food.

Did not get the Name of this kopi tiam but its near the Tesco Extra near USM / Bangunan Lip Sin or Perkaka Square, located at the corner shop house. Parking you can find in this area, this is one of the important criteria for me when looking for food. What struck my attention was right infront of the kopi tiam is 2 malay stall, one selling satay (normal) and the other one selling steam rice with ayam goring berempah (never seen this at a kopi tiam) and one Indian lady selling char koey kak, which is unusual. Will have to come back for this two dish!

We had, Chicken Rice, (with extra rice) RM4.50 from the Chicken Porriage Stall, the Chicken serve is debone, overall pass. Cheese Omelette, to me dry, its cook the normal Malaysian way, Char Koey Teow, Wife say it’s good, Loh Mee, the Gravy was very sticky! , Young Tau hu, with some noodles, Boleh makan,

Deep Fried Chicken skin as appetizer

Overall up to Penang Standard, But I have a feeling that we did not order the best the kopi tiam can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads