Friday, November 25, 2011

Time for an Android Phone

Time for an Android Phone

It may be time for me to change my hand phone. Why? Numerous Reasons, I Read somewhere :-

1. 1. That 50% of Smart Phones are now using Android OS

2. 2. The Number of Apps for the Android OS is increasing (and some say will soon overtake Apple apps) and a good number of them are Free, not only Free for a trail period.

3. 3. A good number of Persons are only accessing the Internet using their Smart Phone (which I would like to do for free at the neighboring mamak shops)

4. 4. I like the Android System which is more “open” & customizable the others OS I have use before (If not mistaken) have experiment with a “no brand” 7 in Table not too far back.

My Nokia 5800, while adequate is a Symbian Phone, Apps must be from “Nokia” Store, Touch Screen is not that responsive, Web browsing is slow to say the least. And when using the GPS It’s sort of hang on me. After all it is at least a 4 year old design already (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads