Saturday, September 12, 2009

Candle Lite Dinner and Evening


I had a nice candle light dinner and evening last night with my Wife and Kids. When I arrive home at 7.30pm last night, my house was a light up in a very cosy house with candle light. We all seat down to a nice candle lit dinner undisturbed by Radio or TV, we had a very pleasant conversation and quality time together, discussing what happening the entire day, after which we (me and my wife only) retire to a candle lit bath, and then we enjoy playing Monopoly with our kids, till we were rudely interupted by Tenaga National, who restarted their eletricity supply at around 9.30pm.

It was a perfect night, spending quality time with my family, just a bit hot and humid side, till the power came on again.... sigh........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads