Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Car Here :-)

New Car Here :-)

Was informed that my Purple Premium Alza (auto) has arrived at the Showroom Depot, earlier then expected. As SA informed me on Saturday afternoon, I will only be doing my deposit payments on Monday, and then the paperwork will proceed with (as I understand) visit to JPJ to purchase the Registration Number, to the Kastam office to pay the various duties, to Puspakom to verify the various numbers (chassis / engine) and to JPJ to get the grant. Estimate to take around 5 days for all this paper work.

Well that would mean that I and my family will be celebrating the Chinese New Year, Year of the Rabbit with a Brand New Purple Premium Alza.

am wondering what registration number I will be getting PJY XXXX or PKAXXXX?

Well Its time to clean up and remove all my barang barang from the proton wira aeroback which have serve me well for the past 11 years …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads