Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya 2009 Broadband (Streamyx) permitting

I thought that i could try to catch up on my blog posting today, being a Sunday and Public Holiday. Well I thought wrong.

My Broad band connection by streamyx seem to be playing "achi loke", hide and seek with me. It comes and it goes, when it is here the speed is good, when it goes it goes, even to surf to see what happening in Malaysia and the World, i have to time when to click, When I click right I get the page I want, if click at the wrong time, i will get the page loading error. But at least i still can get some connection, but it come with not bad speed.

Yesterday, It was damm slow, there is connection, cannot even load gmail, even after waiting for a hour, gave up at 4pm.

We should be thankful for small mercy. At least there is some connection, just wait, and click one it come on, 2 seconds later "tadak" connections. So no updating, no posting, no blogging Just relaxing. From what I understand, the wireless broadbands is not to good either, so i will wait first.

So Selamat Hari Raya, sorry no photos of a beautiful mosque or greeting card, cannot upload, take too much time, lost connection.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnag Ads

Nuffnag Ads