I am to provided a Personalise Private Tour of Penang, with the specific instructions of providing a Penang “orientation” for a couple, who have interest in Photography on the first day of their arrival in Penang. The other subsequent days the couple will wonder around on their own.
Preparing for their arrival, and as a welcome kit, I have obtain a “recycle” handphone and equip it with a Digi prepaid card, for the couple to call me in case they get into difficulty on the days they are moving around on their own. (Responsibility does not end at the end of the first day you know), as well as various maps, touristic articles and information from the reverent authorities.
After discussing with the couple, specifically what they want, we agreed to the following itinerary on the arrival day, which will orientate them on Penang Heritage Area, as well as the Penang Food, and give them some photo opportunity on some places a bit too far to walk.
1. Pick up at the Penang Airport and transfer to the hotel by private car
2. Proceed to Lunch at New World Park Food court for a orientation in Penang Hawker Food
3. After Lunch, Brief Orientation Tour of Penang Heritage Area
4. Restored Heritage House in the Macalister Road, Nagore Road, Burma Road, Burma Lane Area for Photography
5. Brief Tea Stop at either Penang Road Chendol or Coconut Water near Nagore Road
6. Visit the Kek Lok Si Temple at Ayer Itam
7. Nonya Dinner in a Restaurant with Nonya Ambiance, for sampling of Nonya Food,
8. Visit a Night Market
9. Transfer back to Hotel.
Let see how it goes!